We have stayed in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding area many, many times -- used to live near there -- so we are aware of what's available in terms of affordable, quality lodging. Usually we stay at one of Prince's sister properties (Seaside), but couldn't get a room for 5 of us so a very friendly staff person helped us find a place at Prince instead. We really loved it! The rooms were quite modern and very clean, two things that can be challenging to find in resort properties at MB. We stayed in Tower 2 on the 18th floor, and our view was incredible! It was basically a panorama of the whole ocean, and we enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the porpoises, pelicans and fishing boats out in the water...as well as the lovely view of the pier. It was a tad chilly for the kids to use the pools, but we will next time. This stay reminded me of everything I love about the North Myrtle Beach area, and a special thanks to Jessica for understanding and finding exactly what we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach