We stayed 11 days in August with my 2 daughters. We loved our vacation. We had a 2 bedroom condo on the 15th floor. The condo was spacious, quiet, clean and very confortable. The view from our balcony was beautiful. My kids really like the rooftop pools and I could have stayed all day in the lazy river and hot tubs. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed was that the resort does not supply towels for the beach. Since there was a lot of beach supplies stores but just went to purchase some. I was pleased that we had a washer and dryer in the condo and we had a lot of linen and pillows. The resort is a short drive to many great restaurants and grocery stores. We will definitely stay at the Prince Resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach