We decided to stay an extra night in MB for our vacation and try something different after having a bad experience with Elliott Realty the week just prior (at a different condo in North MB).
We wanted to check out the Cherry Grove Pier and booked one night directly with Prince Resort. The customer service was fabulous (we were able to get an early check-in), and our condo was very clean and nice. The view from our balcony was great! The front desk called after we checked in to ensure all was OK in the room/condo, and we had no complaints.
It sounds like some of the units are not maintained directly by the resort, so that may be where some folks had a bad experience- not us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach