If your looking to get away with the family; stay away from Prince Resorts. Its gross! Plus, the Pier is right on top of the pool. The small pool is sandwiched between the Pier and the parking deck. I left after I entered my room and found the floors weren't mopped and when they sent the cleaning crew back to clean the pieces of toast off the counters; the crew member brushed the crumbs on the floor and said " I don't see anything " I don't like being called a liar. That is the last time we used that Realtor. Which I will be writing a review on them too. Not good, stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach