This was our first time staying at this resort and it had a few good points and a few not so good.
First they need more luggage carts, especially for the weekends. It was very irritating having to make three trips back down to the car to get all our stuff up the the room. Second, I do not know if all the mattresses are the same in every room but the one in 510 was awful, I mean like sleeping on a concrete slab. Please get a new mattress. No sheets for the fold out couch. Ok thats all the negatives, on the positive side it is a great location right at the pier. The room was clean and had enough kitchen items for cooking. The pool above the parking garage was really nice and clean. We would stay here again, hopefully with better bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach