Stayed here from Jan 24-28, 2013. Room was king suite and was huge. Wonderful oceanfront view from balcony on 17th floor. Winter rates were so low, it was a no brainer to stay here. Separate bedroom and very large kitchen and "living room". Only complaints - tv's were old and should be updated and there were no paper towels or napkins in kitchen, but that was minor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach