My husband likes to fish from the pier at Cherry Grove, so the Prince Resort is a good choice for us. We don't have to drive to the pier or pay to park at the pier. We are right there. It is also beautiful to see the lights from the pier shining on the ocean at night. While the rooms have only standard hotel furniture, it is sufficient and there is plenty of storage space and a nice kitchen. The two bedroom unit we had this time was very quiet, but we did have problems in the past with the noise in an end unit. The units on the ends of the buildings share an extra foyer door and our neighbors were in and out most of the night to smoke cigarettes. The door to their unit and the foyer door slammed shut about once an hour and kept me awake. The resort did let us move to another unit the next day. We also like the views from the "Boulevard" units.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Vacatia and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach