I must admit, I was a little hesitant after reading reviews of the sister property, Avista, which is not to far from this one. I booked online after reading tripadvisor reviews and needing a place to stay one extra night in Myrtle. Don't be mislead when you check in because the front area near elavator looks a little ragged. When we got to our room, we where pleasantly suprised. I stayed in Tower 1 (there are two towers) and I had a nice view from the 17th Floor. This property is also on the beach so it was convenient. I was misled from an earlier post. The pier is not owned and maintained by the hotel, so that is why they charge a $2 entry fee. I didn't complain, since I was able to walk the Beach for free :).
Now back to the rooms. Our room was very modern, flat screen television, nice kitchen appliances and even a washer/dryer! Bed slept confortably. But the best part, a view of the ocean and lazy river. I will definately book again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach