Prince Resort is a great place to stay for a great sunset and sunrise view of the ocean, the city skyline and intercoastal waterway. The Resort is located at the Cherry Grove Pier so there is a store, two restaurants and two bars easy accessible from the beach.
For lodging request the "building across the street". View is spectacular from the 9th floor pool and lazy river area. Beach is less than one block walk across the street. They also have a nice parking deck.
Only downside is elevators are a little slow and luggage carts are hard to find. The Bar and lounge is not for "partying" people. Just quiet and laid back. All amenities should be great for familes with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach