My family and I have stayed at the Prince Resort since it opened. It is a super nice and very clean resort. It also has a great location along the North Myrtle Beach corridor with a spectacular view of the Cherry Grove Pier. We stay in the 3-bedroom condo with another family that goes with us every year. All of us enjoy the condo because it is very roomy, spacious, and comfortable-just like home! During our stay at the Prince Resort this year, we had a very nice and friendly house-keeping lady that made us feel so comfortable and right at home with providing us with all that we needed and then some-she went over and above to provide for our 2 families---Thank you Veronica!!! Try the Prince Resort-it's a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach