Nice building, everything in our unit was extremely clean. The room was a good size, furniture was nice, kitchen appliances clean and fairly new, and we enjoyed the balcony overlooking the harbor. The kitchen was a bit poorly equipped (e.g. the only things we could put in the oven were a couple glass bowls and a broiler pan, no baking dishes). Make sure to bring your own paper towels, toilet paper, etc. Also, there is a drawbridge right next to the hotel that beeps loudly for a few minutes every time a ship goes through... which is often. It didn't bother me most of the time, but if you are a light sleeper you might want to avoid this hotel, or see if they can get you a room on the far side from it. Next time we might choose somewhere closer to the beach, but if that's not essential for you (we did find public parking fairly easily), and you don't mind the beeping, this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quaint North Myrtle Beach hotel features spacious suites featuring one, two or three bedrooms, each with a living area, kitchen and private balcony. Harbourgate offers amenities such as an outdoor pool deck, an outdoor hot tub, nearby dining, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Take advantage of our prime location on the Intracoastal Waterway for deep-sea sport fishing, cruises, jet-ski rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Harbourgate Resort And Marina, Oceana Resorts
- Harbourgate Hotel Marina