My husband and I enjoyed our stay tremendously! The staff was great! Very accomodating.
The view is spectacular! We hate we missed the Christmas Regatta though - we'll try to make it next year.
We were a bit unprepared for this time of year, we like to fish but all the piers are closed this time of year. In retrospect, we should have brought the golf clubs and bicycles.
The condo was very nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable. The only thing that would have made it better would have been flat screen tv's for at least a dvr. We'll definitely be back! We can't wait to bring the grandchildren next year to see Shadracks Christmas Light show!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quaint North Myrtle Beach hotel features spacious suites featuring one, two or three bedrooms, each with a living area, kitchen and private balcony. Harbourgate offers amenities such as an outdoor pool deck, an outdoor hot tub, nearby dining, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Take advantage of our prime location on the Intracoastal Waterway for deep-sea sport fishing, cruises, jet-ski rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourgate Resort And Marina, Oceana Resorts
- Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Harbourgate Hotel Marina