I stayed here with my family. It was five of us in a two bedroom unit. We had more than enough room. The furniture could use a cleaning and for a room that sleeps eight the furniture in the living room seats only 4 to 5 people. The view of the marina was nice. However, whenever the bridge went up, you could hear this beeping noise. It was annoying but not overbearing. I didn't like the location at all. It was at the end of NMB near Little River, NC. We had to drive 5 or more miles to every place we visited. We used a lot of gas. Also, there's nothing nearby to do. If you like fishing and want to be away from everything, this is the place for you. The staff was very nice and helpful. This would not be my first choice to stay in NMB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quaint North Myrtle Beach hotel features spacious suites featuring one, two or three bedrooms, each with a living area, kitchen and private balcony. Harbourgate offers amenities such as an outdoor pool deck, an outdoor hot tub, nearby dining, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Take advantage of our prime location on the Intracoastal Waterway for deep-sea sport fishing, cruises, jet-ski rentals and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Harbourgate Resort And Marina, Oceana Resorts
- Harbourgate Hotel Marina