All reviews lazy rivers condo world indoor pool ocean front bath unit ground floor wonderful beach great week blue water keyes the past years great amenities keys tubs units vacation furniture ph10
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I have stayed at Crescent Keyes for the last 6 years every summer. The complex has awesome layout and we have always enjoyed our stay(Aug. 2015). However, this pool facilities and jacuzzi's have been in a steady state of decline and disrepair. Only one jacuzzi worked and by midweek none worked. The pools, jacuzzi's and lazy river were not vacuumed most of the week. The pool maintenance company really did not give a crap about the place. I maintain a pool and they had no clue and didn't care. Pool chemicals were obviously out of balance. I seriously that about calling the health dept. If i was an owner and wanted to rent units I would be absolutely furious about the way this place was being maintained. Security in the evening had always been visible and good, But i never saw any evening security the whole week even though i was told they were on duty. I will say the washer quit and a drain stopped up and we called fro repair, a nice guy came immediately and fixed both promptly even having to go get parts.In conclusion this a great place with some great units. However the maintenance of the facility is being let go and at this rate the place will be in disrepair and a junk hole.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank J S
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Several years ago I took my little family on vacation at North Myrtle Beach and got a great deal at Crescent Keyes in a penthouse, no less. The place was clean and big enough for all 6 of us to be able to spread out. We loved both the indoor and outdoor pools, and the lazy river. The view from the balcony was amazing (esp. in the a.m.s when I would enjoy my coffee before going beach combing.) I realize that it has been awhile since my last visit, but I booked another condo at Crescent Keyes for our next family vacation. I can't wait !!! :D (Please note that the date of stay is incorrect, but it wouldn't let me enter my own date.)

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2015 via mobile

This penthouse is beautiful in every way. The ocean view is breathtaking. The unit made us feel at home. The building itself is well kept and offers all needed amenities for a memorable vacation. The atmosphere is relaxed without the hustle and bustle of Hotel/Resorts. A very short walking distance to a beautiful white beach. The location is ideal and close to many excellent restaurants. We drove only a few minutes to Barefoot landing shopping complex, which offers a wide variety of different shops and restaurants to be explored via an enjoyable relaxed stroll. We have stayed before in few Resorts but such places always feel Hotel-like and not homey! I guess it's a matter of personal preference. It all depends on what you are looking for in a vacation.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2015

We have just returned home after a week's vacation at Crescent Keyes in North Myrtle Beach. The two bedroom, ocean front condo we rented was wonderful. It was clean, well maintained and very nicely decorated. Reservations were made through Condolux and the experience could not have been better. They are professional, friendly and efficient. Condolux is #1 in our books.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Stayed in room 1210 for one week. This condo had anything and everything you could possibly need. Kitchen was fully stocked with plates/cups/utensils. Amazing view of the ocean, very quiet building, could not hear guests on any side of us. Hot tubs could have been hotter but were still great. Perfect time of year to go when kids were back in college and school.

Date of stay: October 2015