“Beautiful Course”

Tidewater Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: With its classic yet contemporary design, the course offers thrilling rewards to shot makers who take chances, use proper course management, and welcome challenges.We are very honored to be the most awarded of all South Carolina and North Myrtle Beach Golf courses. We thank all our guest for visiting and playing golf with us.We are growing and now offering the best value and service for your next Myrtle Beach golf vacation packages. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

One of my favorite courses in the area with some beautiful holes along the water. It has several of the best golf holes in Myrtle Beach.

4  Thank Lgolfer48
There are newer reviews for Tidewater Golf Club

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This course has a lot of scenery and has a great layout. The only issue is that the greens can be hit and miss. Sometime terrible in the summer. Sometimes good. This is one of may favorites in North Myrtle!!

3  Thank Garry D
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love the layout for the course and it was in great shape when I played. I've recommended to several friends and peple I've met. If it were a little cheaper, I'd play there more often.

1  Thank Radar127
Reviewed August 9, 2012

They replaced the bent greens with tif eagle...but the old faithful course is in good shape this August.

Snack Shop Gal is the very best on the whole Strand!

3  Thank R_che
Reviewed August 6, 2012

WOW what a nice course but you need a good GPS or someone who has played recently . Excellent shape but a little pricey on green fees

2  Thank Furlough