“We love the show.”
Review of Alabama Theatre

Alabama Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Alabama Theatre’s new 2013 production of ONE The Show DELIVERS AGAIN! Recently voted the #1 Live Entertainment Theatre by Myrtle Beach visitors and locals, the Alabama Theatre introduces ONE The Show combining extraordinary talent, iconic production numbers, sizzling visual elements and extravagant costuming with hit songs from many exciting musical genres into a production critics are calling ”A Mega Hit.” What’s in a name? ONE The New Show – the name is simple yet reflects the new attitude of the show – bold refreshing, uplifting and moving forward. The strength of ONE The Show is the power of its music that carries the audience through the enchanting evening. No audience member will be touched in the same way as ONE weaves a magical musical journey filled with song, dance and laughter. Rest assured that the night would be one of the most enjoyable nights of live entertainment you will ever experience – vigorous, uplifting and even spiritual. That’s the power of ONE.
Reviewed July 16, 2007

We travel to MB at least once a year and sometimes twice. We always attend the house show at the Alabama Theater. We love the variety--different kinds of music, a great comedian, good dancers, and the production numbers are colorful and entertaining. We always leave with a smile and are anxious to see the show next time we're in MB.

3  Thank lizziepride
There are newer reviews for Alabama Theatre

Reviewed June 11, 2007

This was the 2nd year I got to go see "One The Show" with my mom & sister & I love it!!! From start to finish the show is super! I love the costumes, the songs, the dancing, Ricky & Greg. My favorite part are the musicians...Especially Jeff Zona!!! I love him! He was the biggest reason I wanted to back so much this year. If anyone has a chance to go to the show, they definitely should. I don't think anyone would be disappointed if you like music at all...it is a variety of music, not just one genre. Enjoy!

3  Thank rdnckwmn8
Reviewed June 2, 2007

This was a cheesy show. It had a mix of country, muscials, and gospel all in One show. My 5 year old fell asleep during the show. We went to Legends theatre the next night and it was much better than this show.

4  Thank rodbev
A TripAdvisor Member
Southern Pines, NC
Reviewed April 20, 2006

My friend took me to see "One" this past week and it was great! We loved Dusty!!! He is such a great dancer and has such a great energy! He added great excitement to an extrordinary show.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
winnsboro, sc
Reviewed September 26, 2005

the "one" show was excellent family entertainment. a great mix of broadway, country, gospel plus much more. the comedian is the best do not fire him even though he doesn't care. the performers and musicians are beatifully talented. jeff, katie, gregg, victor, john and all the rest, thank you for an awesome evening. it was a show that i could see again and again and again..............waiting for the next show.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member