“What talent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alabama Theatre

Alabama Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Alabama Theatre’s new 2013 production of ONE The Show DELIVERS AGAIN! Recently voted the #1 Live Entertainment Theatre by Myrtle Beach visitors and locals, the Alabama Theatre introduces ONE The Show combining extraordinary talent, iconic production numbers, sizzling visual elements and extravagant costuming with hit songs from many exciting musical genres into a production critics are calling ”A Mega Hit.” What’s in a name? ONE The New Show – the name is simple yet reflects the new attitude of the show – bold refreshing, uplifting and moving forward. The strength of ONE The Show is the power of its music that carries the audience through the enchanting evening. No audience member will be touched in the same way as ONE weaves a magical musical journey filled with song, dance and laughter. Rest assured that the night would be one of the most enjoyable nights of live entertainment you will ever experience – vigorous, uplifting and even spiritual. That’s the power of ONE.
turtlekrawl30
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“What talent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2008

Our family went last night to see "ONE", ages 18 to 48 and we loved it! From the Beatles tribute to the Rascal Flatts songs to Mary Poppins, we loved every minute of it!
Our favorite was comedian Keith Alberstadt. He is an up and coming talent that will be a star someday! Very Very funny!!!

1 Thank turtlekrawl30

Clio, SouthCarolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Dream Come True”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2008

It was like a dream come true. My family knows that I am a Temptations Fan, so one year my daugther surprize me with a ticket to the show @ MyrtleBeach. The Temptations and the Four Tops were there and I thought that I was having a heart attack when the music started and I look to my right and this Lady was so excited she was crying and when they said The temptations, well I almost lost it. I go every year to see the show ,Thanks
Janie Mcrae, Summer of 07

3 Thank Janie35
Myakka City, FL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best 3 Hours of Entertainment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2007

I live in Florida, my sister lives in Charleston, SC. We are both season ticket holders for the "One" show. Not only is it the best entertainment anywhere, but the value for your money is amazing. The performers and musicians are top notch. As frequent vistors to the show, we have had the opportunity to get to know many of the cast. Each one is warm and friendly. Greg always has a smile and I don't think he has ever met a stranger. Jeff Zona, lead guitarist is also very warm and friendly. Both of these guys went out of their way to embrace my 7 year old grandson when they were introduced to him. My grandson is Jeff's biggest fan. Jeff took his time to talk to him and signed my grandson's guitar. He was thrilled! Grant Turner, the comedian, is the best I have ever seen...and it's clean comedy! I can personally guarantee you will love this show...and don't miss the Christmas show, it is awesome!

4 Thank Joybug1952
greenmountains
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“We love the show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2007

We travel to MB at least once a year and sometimes twice. We always attend the house show at the Alabama Theater. We love the variety--different kinds of music, a great comedian, good dancers, and the production numbers are colorful and entertaining. We always leave with a smile and are anxious to see the show next time we're in MB.

3 Thank lizziepride
North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite place in SC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2007

This was the 2nd year I got to go see "One The Show" with my mom & sister & I love it!!! From start to finish the show is super! I love the costumes, the songs, the dancing, Ricky & Greg. My favorite part are the musicians...Especially Jeff Zona!!! I love him! He was the biggest reason I wanted to back so much this year. If anyone has a chance to go to the show, they definitely should. I don't think anyone would be disappointed if you like music at all...it is a variety of music, not just one genre. Enjoy!

3 Thank rdnckwmn8