“Holiday Magic”
Review of Alabama Theatre

Alabama Theatre
More attraction details
Owner description: The Alabama Theatre’s new 2013 production of ONE The Show DELIVERS AGAIN! Recently voted the #1 Live Entertainment Theatre by Myrtle Beach visitors and locals, the Alabama Theatre introduces ONE The Show combining extraordinary talent, iconic production numbers, sizzling visual elements and extravagant costuming with hit songs from many exciting musical genres into a production critics are calling ”A Mega Hit.” What’s in a name? ONE The New Show – the name is simple yet reflects the new attitude of the show – bold refreshing, uplifting and moving forward. The strength of ONE The Show is the power of its music that carries the audience through the enchanting evening. No audience member will be touched in the same way as ONE weaves a magical musical journey filled with song, dance and laughter. Rest assured that the night would be one of the most enjoyable nights of live entertainment you will ever experience – vigorous, uplifting and even spiritual. That’s the power of ONE.
Wilmington, Delaware
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Holiday Magic”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

For our annual visit to the "South's Grandest Christmas Show" we took my golfing buddy's daughter and granddaughter this year. We have seen the show annually for more than 8 years.
It is just outstanding. The performers are talented, the music is wonderful, much of it repeats from year to year, but there are always a couple of new items as well. We love the host, Greg Rowles who is so warm and welcoming and says all the right things about family and the season. Grant Turner is a gem. The dance on the keyboard a la "Big" is so much fun and so energetic. My personal favorite is Steven Gannon who sort of leads the closing set with a wonderful rendition of O Holy Night. And the musicians are great as well. It is a show for the whole family and not to be missed. Who is missed is Kelly, one of the prior lead singers and my favorite, I guess she left to start a family, but she is missed by this viewer.
Have also seen this company do their "One" show as well....they are just talented folks who put on spectacular shows.

Visited November 2012

Aiken, South Carolina
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Comedian is great at Alabama Christmas Show!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Christmas show was good. We especially liked the comedian, Ricky Mokel. He is really great. The sound was maybe a little above my liking. As a musician, I felt it was overwhelming. One of the singers was lipsyncing which bothered me but I guess he must have had a bad throat or something. The show is very entertaining and I would recommend it. If you can go to only one show, I would recommend, the Carolina Opry Christmas Show.
However, they are different and I think this one is enjoyable especially, the comedian.

Visited November 2012
Tarboro, North Carolina, United States
“Morgan NC”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went to see Wynnoa Judd and was a quite disappointed. The show was short and she was rude. Not sure if she was joking or not but i thought some of the things she said were uncalled for. We were her customers and we were paying her she should of did some of the request that the people in the crowd request instead of saying this is my show and i will sing what i want really i lost quite a bit of respect for her. I will never go to another show of hers cost too much and felt like i did not get my moneys worth.

Visited September 2012
Hamilton, ON
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent show for all ages”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Fast paced,comic is hillarious. Music and dancing very entertaining. Good value for your money. Loved the gift shop.

Visited October 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Show”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Show was good, not sure if it worth $50, but we enjoyed it. Great dancers and good singers as well. Try to get discounts in coupon books - they are all over Myrtle Beach

Visited September 2012