“2012 Vacation”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“2012 Vacation”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I gave it an 5 star since I was there before and have done it a few times, but this is their last season, ( as of may 2012) so if you like ghost tales go now or they will be gone next year.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank James F

Clayton, North Carolina
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Been through this twice. Its alot of fun, my family really enjoyed the special effects.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Ferrickhead28
north carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

We went early one morning (I really wanted to go at night) and we were the only two in the theater. It was very fun, but I am a haunted house/stuff kind of person. I get scared to death but i love it! This was an "educational" show, but you jumped at parts. All the effects were pretty neat.

Visited March 2011
3 Thank plwommack0112
North Augusta, South Carolina
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Very well done.”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

The decor was amazing and the special effects were great. One thing is that I didn't realize quite how scary it was going to be for a smaller child. I thought that it was just going to be actors dressed in period costume telling stories. If you have older children, they should be fine. I would skip the ghost walk though. Even though our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining, you don't visit any of the sites, just walk around the boardwalk. The club music coming from the surrounding nightclubs didn't help with the ambiance.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Deargceann
Lansing, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

This show was very fun and affordable. The stories are presented by ghosts being the storytellers. It wasn't too scary but definately enjoyable. We will visit again

Visited July 2011