“BEST MEAL & WAITRESS AT THE BEACH”
Review of The Grill House

The Grill House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

First ....The waitress was polite little Russian girl and she was the SWEETEST & best waitress I have ever experienced at the beach. During our stay, we had encountered some pretty lame customer service experiences so this meal revived my love for dining out while out of town!!!!!!

The meal........wow!!! The Rib eye sandwich makes me want to drive all the way back to the coast and get another!!! Super good. Will eat here again!!!

There are newer reviews for The Grill House

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by friends that had eaten there every year they visit so we made a reservation for 8 people. They were ready for us when we arrived and were very friendly giving us the specials verbally even though they were at the entrance. Everyone seemed to be happy with their meal and everyone did have the Grill House Potato because it came so highly recommended.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a reservation time for 10 people in a specific room. We went early and the place was fairly empty. When we got there they had put another group on that room and we got some tables pushed together near the front. Food was ok. Not many healthy options. Small portions for the price.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in town. We love this place! Short wait, good food, friendly employees. Gotta try the Grill House Potato!!! See you guys next Sunday night!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Friendly, accomodating atmosphere. Quick service with that great southern hospitality. I had ribs and chicken, I wish I had savored it a bit more, but it was so good that I inhaled the food! They were very nice here, I carried my daughter in because she was asleep from a day at the beach, and without asking (I was going to wake her up) they gave us a booth to allow her to continue her nap! I can't wait to come back to the Grill House!