“The whole menu is great!”
Review of The Grill House

The Grill House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“The whole menu is great!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We eat here a few times a year as it is about 30 miles away. Every time we go we enjoy it. Last night we met friends there and we all had great meals. The salads were fresh and cold! We had four different meals and all of us liked them very much. We had prime rib, grilled shrimp, deviled crabs and liver and onions. The special grill house potatoes are "only" found at the Grill House and we all liked them. The garlic toast is also great. The service was very attentive and quick. The only drawback is it can be a little hard to find. It is in NMB in a shopping plaza with a Lowes Lumber and a Staples in the plaza. Enjoy -- we did!

• Visited January 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Treat”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The Grill House, N Myrtle Beach is a place we had passed by for several years of going to the beach. This year, on a friend's personal recommendation, when invited out for a special treat, I chose this for us.
What a wonderful place. It is locally owned and the service was so good.
Another "special treat" was that my son-in-law spied a display cabinet full of Clemson Univ. memorabilia. Since his daughter attends there, we really loved looking at it and listening to the hostess tell all about the restaurant family's connection to the Univ. Very personable. Food was so delicious, kudos to their chef!!

• Visited January 2013
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Really good food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The service was excellent, the food was very good. They are a little more upscale so the pricing is a little higher than mid range. Nice atmosphere.

Visited July 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Very old fasioned sea food & steak house”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Recomended by local, ad if you get there early bird special , it's probaly is better . Little pricy for the proportions ? May try again?

• Visited September 2012
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Oh my goodness!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am still craving their French Onion Soup!! I am very picky about that soup and it is by far the best I have ever tasted...and I work in a fine dining restaurant where I've tasted a lot of great food. I kept wishing the bowl would never end...however it did and I also had the prime rib, which was excellent. The potatoes sounded good with being mixed w/ cheddar cheese, rolled in breadcrumbs and deep fried, but it was surprisingly dry.

Loved the atmosphere and our server, Jordan, was friendly and on top of things. Oh, and I had her favorite martini recommendation, with peach scnapps and coconut rum...totally excellent and filled to the rim.

If you get a chance, I would definitely recommend going there. I know I will, next time I'm out that way.

Visited September 2012