“Oh my goodness!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am still craving their French Onion Soup!! I am very picky about that soup and it is by far the best I have ever tasted...and I work in a fine dining restaurant where I've tasted a lot of great food. I kept wishing the bowl would never end...however it did and I also had the prime rib, which was excellent. The potatoes sounded good with being mixed w/ cheddar cheese, rolled in breadcrumbs and deep fried, but it was surprisingly dry.

Loved the atmosphere and our server, Jordan, was friendly and on top of things. Oh, and I had her favorite martini recommendation, with peach scnapps and coconut rum...totally excellent and filled to the rim.

If you get a chance, I would definitely recommend going there. I know I will, next time I'm out that way.

There are newer reviews for The Grill House

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Very poor service, soapy tasting beer, rude waitresses, average over priced food, lousy atmosphere, very limited parking, costly drinks....On the bright side - the bathroom was clean for a beach grill I guess. Would not reccommend

5  Thank tominreallife
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Food is good, service is good and the early bird special is a great deal. But it is a generic restaurant with little atmosphere. You do get a nice meal at a great price and it doesn't always have to be before 6 PM.

1  Thank Grace W
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It is hard to find this place..in a strip mall next to lowes. My husband had a rib eye....very tender. The salad was very wilted. I had the fried mashed potatoes. It was a bit dry. They brought a basket of fried bread that was very good. Would I go back?.....maybe, but there are a lot of restaurants in North Mrytle Beach...I think I will keep trying.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Trying to find this place with GPS is almost impossible. When we showed up 15 late past our reservation the hostess told us they always have this problem. We you call get directions easy place to find if you have directions directly off route 17. The food was OK and we had nothing that stood out. Our waitress seemed to get lost for long periods of time. The restaurant was in a shopping mall which the signage was a little cheesey side. Next time in Myrtle I will not return.