“For an outstanding evening Damon's Grill is the place to go”
Review of Damon's Grill - CLOSED

Damon's Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having never been there, just going on someone's recommendation you always go in a little skeptical but in no way is Damon's going to let you down. The food, the setting and the service is outstanding. If you are looking for a wonderful evening of dining Damon's would be my first choice.

1  Thank Irene B

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We visited Damon's at the recommendation of some friends. We ordered an appetizer plus dinner.

When our clam chowder was delivered - we asked for some crackers. Never got them.

Then our dinners were delivered. I asked the waitress; "what happened to our appetizer?' Her response; "My goodness; I really don't know". I wanted to ask "Aren't you our waitress? Well, I asked for the manager. We had a nice chat with him and he discounted our dinner.

Then the waitress came back to the table for our bills. She kinda threw them on the table and walked away. I thought she might have said "sorry for the mistake" but nope; she was upset I guess because we talked to the manager.

The food was excellent; however. We had pork chops and steaks. We would go back to Damon's but won't ask for "Em".

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My son and I recently dined at Damon's in North Myrtle Beach, S.C.

This restaurant is excellent in all respects. First, the Decor is very inviting with Large comfortable Booths, as well as comfortable tables. It has a very inviting fireplace for cooler weather and rainy days or other times when you might enjoy it, which makes for a very cozy atmosphere. It also has a lovely outdoor area complete with fireplace, as well as enclosed in a Spanish type gated area. In addition, there is a covered and heated outdoor type area off the bar area on the other side of the restaurant. The restaurant is always decorated in very good taste and appropriate to special occasions.
My son and I, spend a lot of time in the area and eat at this restaurant at least once a week. It is an excellent restaurant with very good Lunch specials from 11a-4p, which range in price from $7.99 or less to $9.99. We are very familiar with all of the restaurants in the North Myrtle Beach area and prefer this restaurant above any of them. Instead of the rushed hustle Bustle and noise and lack of a peaceful, pleasant atmosphere that other restaurants might exhibit, this place is wonderful for business people, families, singles, couples and anyone else who would love to have a "get away from the daily hassle" and reenter "the day refreshed experience."

The Food experience is very good. We have had the Meatloaf, Hamburger Steak, Salmon, Chicken Tenders, Pot Roast and have found them to be very good. The House Salad is also the best that I have ever had complete with boiled egg, almonds, Ham, and other extras. The Salad Dressings taste Fresh and Home Made. The Hamburger Sliders are a very good size and very tasty. The Lunch Specials also have a
Dessert to end the meal and excellent Muffins to Begin the meal. Their Lunch and Dinner Menus are very varied for good Dining choices.
The Wait/Server Staff are Attentive and prompt with your dining needs, and I noted that Management is also very responsive to any questions/concerns we might have.
I would highly recommend this Restaurant above any I have dined at in North Myrtle Beach for the most complete overall pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Went there with a big party for my daughters 10th birthday. Birthday person gets free meal and dessert which was great. Also she had her name on the big sign outside which said happy birthday and her name on it. To a 10 year old she was overly excited to see that. The staff was fantastic and sang happy birthday with us. The food was excellent also. We had a party of 14 and they all enjoyed there meals no complaints. I would recommend his restaurant and will be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Location of course
Bar is good
Happy Hour is nice
Food is good not best in town but ok
Outside seating is a beauty
Love it and could stay hours in there
Staff nice job -;)
Reasonably priced
Always busy but servers are fast!