“Best Breakfast on the Beach”

Dino's House of Pancakes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Breakfast on the Beach”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love, love, love the waffles. The eggs are always cooked just the way we order them as is all the food here. The staff is great from the owners to the folks that clean the tables. We eat there quite a bit and always get wonderful service. I don't think any place compares to Dino's and we have tried several over the years. When we walk in, we feel like we are friends with these people and that is enough to keep us coming back, let alone the excellent food.

• Visited August 2013

East Tennessee
“Better thn Ihop!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We went here twice on our recent stay in NMB, the seating was fast, food was hot and great, servers and hostess went out of their way to accommodate! Good value for families with kids, lotsa seating and parking available!

Visited September 2013
“It was ok.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

After sitting down, it took 10 minutes to bring out coffee, which is excusable on a busy day. Our water was brought out in the middle of our meal, and after that point I had forgotten about it. Came to 20 for the 2 of us--- about Average Price in town. Should've gone some where else though.

• Visited September 2013
Cumberland, Maryland
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Came here after reading all the good reviews on TA..it was very good. Place was packed and we were still immediately seated..waitress came right over to take our order...fod came pretty quick. I got the short stack and bacon...my husband got the house special omelette both were very good. I will come back here on next trip

• Visited September 2013
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Excellent breakfast!!! Great price!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We decided to try Dino's, and I'm happy to say the food was deeeeelicious! Portions were large. Prices were reasonable. Restaurant was huge so there was lots of space to seat customers. I had an omlet and it was awesome! Pancakes were yummy! Hashbrowns were pretty good. My one and only complaint was that the gentleman who seated us was not friendly... didn't smile... didn't say welcome. All he said was "how many?" I think he might have been one of the owners... not sure. He was an older gentlemen. It kind of disappointed me, but our server was nice, so I'll take it. Definitely go for the food!!!

• Visited August 2013