“excellent breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 8, 2013

good homemade breakfast food at very reasonable prices. excellent service, both at the table, and front entrance. Clean bathrooms.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The service was stellar and fast and the food was great. I noticed that everyone that worked there really cared about their customers even in the chaos of an early Saturday morning. Heck, I think I even saw Dino himself outside directing traffic through the parking lot. By the way, the waffles are as big as your head if you consider the amount of whipped cream that is included. YUM!

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Dino's many times when we visit NMB. Every time the service is great and food is perfect to order. Our go to breakfast place for sure!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Reading many of the reviews, it is either the first or last place to eat when in North Myrtle Beach. I absolutely agree! Great food! Great service! Super clean! And family-owned! What more can you ask? Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My first Stop when I enter North Mrytle Beach is to stop at Dino's. My family and I enjoy the breakfast at Dino's every first and last day on vacation.

1  Thank JAYOBIE