“Stay away. Not worth your time!”
Review of Stillhouse BBQ

Stillhouse BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stillhouse BBQ is a Myrtle Beach area Barbeque restaurant that has won multiple first place awards for its cuisine. Located on the Waterfront in the Barefoot Landing Entertainment Complex, its outdoor deck offers great veiws. Authentic South Carolina Barbeque is prepared with Stillhouse BBQ's Signature Rub before it is smoked for hours so guests can enjoy the most tender barbecue pork, chicken and ribs. In addition to terrific barbecue, Stillhouse has burgers, burritos, fried shrimp and a variety of sides that will compliment any of entree. Each of the signature sauces is made in-house or locally in Conway, SC so that they are authentic Carolina barbeque sauces that you can only find at Stillhouse BBQ. Southern Hospitality is waiting for you. Come and taste Myrtle Beach's best barbeque and great views of the Intracoastal waterway.
“Stay away. Not worth your time!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Mexican and BBQ, this was the first sign of bad things to come. Second sign, the place was empty. Not even the $4 margaritas were drawing in the crowd. The service was poor and the food was terrible. So many better options at Barefoot Landing.

1 Thank FDOTR05

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Yummy sliders”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I decided to give Smokin Hot a try last night, and what a nice surprise. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated immediately, it was a perfect night to sit outside and enjoy the view. Service was quick and friendly, and the pulled pork sliders were SO GOOD, I also really enjoyed the slaw, which is a serious statement coming from me, I generally only eat my moms, but theirs was really good, definitely fresh and made in house. We look forward to going back again soon.

2 Thank jfc76
“Excellent Ribs and pulled pork”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I took the family here while vacation shopping. The entire family found something to eat AND they enjoyed it. The ribs were great and the staff were super friendly,

2 Thank Vincent D
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well worth the drive from Murrells Inlet!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We went to the Little Big Town concert at the House of Blues last month. Had no clue where to eat in Barefoot Landing since we don't visit NMB very much during tourist season. We were pleasantly surprised at Smokin' Hot - got a some happy hour drinks at great prices before the show and sat out on the porch overlooking the waterway. For food, we shared the pork nachos and got a couple burgers. Great prices, fresh, made-to-order food and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere with great views of the waterway. Great pre-concert grub! We will be making the trip to North Myrtle more often now that Smokin' Hot is in Barefoot Landing!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank InletBetty
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“I had a great time !”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

There was a wait to get our table, we came here and the parking lot was very busy. We finally got parked and waited about 10 minutes to get sat down. The staff was very nice to the 6 of us, we asked to have a table outside. They were very busy but our server took our order pretty quick, she was very nice to us. We ordered our drinks and food, when we got our meal I was very happy with the flavor. I will defiantly be back next year, the food was awesome I love the pulled pork, and the ribs my son had were outstanding… It’s always nice finding places like this, great vibe to this place and good food the prices weren’t bad at all my bill was allot less than I expected. I am so gonna eat at smokin hot every summer!!!

• Visited June 2013