Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A work in progress but nice....

Azalea Sands is what it is. A work in progress. Under new management they are in a rebuilding... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
TripGuy11920
Henrico, Virginia
via mobile
Good golf course

This course is conveniently located in north myrtle beach. Nice course and they did not pair up... read more

Reviewed May 3, 2021

from $56.42
from $34.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews great progress nice layout sand traps golf balls round of golf golfing
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I chose this course because my friend playing with me is a beginner and I saw that they have an 8 inch cup on every green in addition to the regulation cup. The course was in terrible shape in March 2016. There was very little grass anywhere. Plus we followed a group where the husband was teaching his wife to play for the very first time and didn't let us play through for 6 holes. The beverage cart girl came by to offer us drinks, but she was smoking so we declined. How gross! Isn't that a health code violation if you are in F&B? For $30 per player, I expected a little more, like grass.

There are also a bunch of creepy photos of what appear to be prostitute caddies everywhere you can rent for $150. Very off-putting for female golfers like us.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 19, 2016

Ok course for the money; back 9 is in better shape than the front 9. The course is played a lot so every time I have played this course, it appears and feels very crowded and usually there is always wait on every hole.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016

Arriving at this course, we noticed that we may have made a mistake. While the fairways and greens are green, the course did not look like the lush vegetative course in the pictures and the greens were thin with two holes. Standard and a large cup. The clubhouse was even worse. Run down a bit with little to no merchandise to offer.
I believe the selling point to this course may be that you can rent a kilt girl as a caddy. We did not see any kilt girls the day we played.
For the money, there are better options in Myrtle Beach.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Chose this course so not to be super challenging (read not lots of water). We weren't disappointed and my son (tween) really enjoyed the course. Decent shape for winter golf. Greens didn't look like much but rolled nicely.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 6, 2016

We have played this course many time over the years and always have a fun time. The staff is friendly and helpful. we booked our tee time on a booking service and when we got to the course they hadn't recieved our reservation and didn't have us on there schedule. I had printed off my reservation and even though they were fully booked they got us out to play with no problems.

Date of experience: January 2016