“Good coffee and good service”

Boardwalk Coffee House at Barefoot Landing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Boardwalk Coffee House! We offer a relaxed atmosphere for tourists and locals alike. A great place to grab a latte and take a break from shopping at Barefoot Landing.We specialize in gourmet coffees including espresso, lattes and cappuccinos as well as fresh roasted brewed coffee. We also offer frappes and fresh fruit smoothies for those craving cold drinks. Boardwalk Coffee House has a full spread of desserts and snacks. Additionally, we serve specialty sandwiches as well as breakfast sandwiches all day.
Tucson, AZ
“Good coffee and good service”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after an active day in North Myrtle Beach. Our drinks were made promptly and they tasted great. The coffee was fresh tasting and hot. Nice atmosphere, too!

Baldwinsville, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this coffee shop!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have a favorite coffee shop at home so when we come to north myrtle beach for the winter, I needed to find one. We did! This is a sweet little place with excellent coffee and very friendly people. The owner, Al, has made my husband and I feel like friends. Occasionally we try a biscotti, cookie or muffin with our coffee. All have been very fresh and moderately priced. We aren't looking for Starbucks (don't care for their strong coffee) so this place is just right. Thanks, Al, we wish you great success.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kate S
Nanticoke, Canada
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We dropped in for the first time. The coffees and goodies are wonderful. Staff and owners were onsite and extremely friendly.

A must visit and relax for a coffee.

Steve

• Visited January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Old style coffee house personality”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Great place to have an excellent cuppa java and some friendly conversation. Hidden gem of the beach area.

Visited December 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“nothing stands out to me.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Just had decaf coffee and an iced tea. Seemed average to me. I think I confused the young lady about a flavored tea. The menu on line looked as if they had them but she wasn't aware of it. We finally added a flavoring syrup to ice tea to "make" one. Not sure what I expected this place to be but seems run of the mill to me. Not bad but nothing exciting either.

• Visited December 2013