All reviews bunk beds one bedroom unit main street nice pool full kitchen ocean drive hallway relaxation balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was ok. It really needs updating but did have the oceanfront view I desired. My room 413 only one eye work on stove, water backed up in tub and no TV in bedroom only living room. The rates were good 70.00 per night. If rooms gets updated I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kimber B, Manager at Peppertree by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2019

Thank you so much for reviewing our resort. Your feedback is very important to our team so that we can make the appropriate corrections to any issues you encountered in your unit. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again so we can provide an excellent stay. Have a wonderful Fall.

Reviewed October 11, 2019

It was a total disappointment when my wife and I walked into our unit: strong odor and dated furniture humid to touch. A/C exhaust is right at the entrance to the unit so that hot air is blowing at you every time you enter or leave the unit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed October 8, 2019

The motel room was horrible. The one bedroom had a full sized bed, one dresser, and a very small closet. There was barely room to walk and no nightstands. The room smelled musty and only had wall air conditioning unit for the bedroom and a regular hotel air unit for the den. All the furniture was old and very hard to sit on. The kitchen was antique and had rust buildup in the refrigerator. The bathroom was so small you could barely go in to shut the door. Overall a very poor place to stay. The only saving grace was the ocean view. The so called balcony was so small to sit on it required you to sit sideways instead of facing the ocean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kimber B, Manager at Peppertree by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize that you were unhappy with the unit you stayed in. We do have 2 bedroom units on site as well with more space for your convenience. We have addressed the concern about the musty smell and refrigerator. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with an excellent experience. Thank you again for taking the time to review our resort. Have a good afternoon.

Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

I must say the hotel location was great, oceanfront and close to the beach, but I must tell you I was bitten by bedbugs, I called the hotel the said the would take care of it and refund my payment but I must tell you the painful red bites and the itching took a toll on me unable to sleep

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2019

When I arrived and began to unpack, I saw a roach the size of my palm. As I was scrambling to get my bags, I saw another on the bed. I reported it to the front desk and left immediately. I had booked for a week, but refused to stay here one day. They offered me another room but I declined. A nice man who worked there helped to move my things out of the room. The hotel is old but I would have been okay with that if it didn't have bugs. I have photos but I don't see an option to upload photos on this site.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kimber B, Manager at Peppertree by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019