“Wow”

Madison, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wow”
Reviewed July 29, 2004

Riding on the beach was awesome. I don't get to ride that often where I am at. The horses they have are wonderful to ride. The 2 and half hours was so much fun I still remeber it. They sure do have great horses and the people who took us on the ride did a great job. Mark was so friendly when I called to make my reservation and helped me by telling me how to get there. I forgot to take my camera to take a picture of me on horse by the beach but when we got back from the ride they had pictures to buy that were up by the stables. I will definetly do it again when I come back to Myrtle Beach. They have a great bunch of workers that know how to take care of there animals. Great job gals/guys for making it one of my best memories when I was down there.

10 Thank teena.wagner

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Fun”
Reviewed July 28, 2003

Had a great time at Inlet Point Plantation. The trails were exquisit and perfect for our gaited horses. We had long expanses of sandy roads to rack out on. The beach was fantastic and so private. We were able to attend there during a "bring your own horse" weekend. Probably the best ride I've ever had on my horse and we've been to a lot of places. The hosts were warm and friendly and made our visit a wonderful experience.
Can't wait to go back again as soon as I can.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Horseback Riding on the Beach!”
Reviewed June 22, 2003

A must "to do" while on vacation in Myrtle Beach is to go horseback riding on the beach at Inlet Point Plantation. The place is absolutely amazing and it is an experience for all to enjoy! You ride on a private island along the beach and it's so much fun. The number to call is 843-249-2989.

21 Thank A TripAdvisor Member