“Clean, nice and nice music (Hawaian style)”
Review of Mayday Golf

Mayday Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Family friendly mini golf in North Myrtle Beach SC. Two 18 hole courses with Rescue Falls (helicopter) being stroller and wheelchair friendly. Tropical island crash site where your crew tries to play their way to survival by climbing Mayday Mountain. Lots of fun hip wiggling music, tropical breezes and cool treats when the temps are hot. Closed Jan-Feb and reopening in March each year.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is our 2nd time there and it is the best mini golf in Myrtle Beach.
Nice relaxing music. Nice landscaping. Only $12 for a 2 x 18 holes round.
Have try many and this is The best

There are newer reviews for Mayday Golf

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We went during the day and there weren't too many people. It is a straightfforward course but very doable for my younger kids. One of the courses had no stairs so stroller accessibility was great. The music was a nice touch. Bathroom was spotless. One of the better places we've been to.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went on a Friday morning right at opening time, we never go at night because we don't like people watching us play or long lines and we enjoy our time. There were 5 of us including our 6 year old son who lived the fact there is a real plane and helicopter there. Holes are not too challenging, landscaping and set up is nice, staff was very courteous and gave a departing gift to my son. The only setback to the layout is there isn't much step off room to be able to watch someone putt at numerous holes.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time. It was me and my 5yr old sons first time put putting and he just loved it. Great for family time :)

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I liked the place for my little ones, but for me, I can't stand golf. As long as my kids and husband had fun. I am happy. would highly recomment