“Barefoot has it all”
Review of Barefoot Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Barefoot Resort
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Barefoot has it all”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed inthe Barefoot complex several times a year for about 5 years. There are differences from area toarea. The best place I have stayed in the BF Yacht Club Towers.. Spectacular.. beautiful condo on the 12th floor.. 4 Flat screen TV's.. Unit had 3 balcconies all overlooking the ICW and the Barefoot shopping area.

The second time this year we stayed in teh Edgewater section.. Nice 2 bedroom condo.. All arer very close to the top shelf golf courses there..

All units have been clean and the property managent firm was accessible.. All condos are privately owned & put into the rental pool.

Room Tip: BF Yacht Club towers are great.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank John41630

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
MD
Reviewed November 13, 2012

we had a fantastic two br two bath unit for 89.00 per night. It was 1700 sg.ft., superbly furnished, immaculately clean and a pleasueable stay. We had a fourth floor unit with a balcony overloking the intracoastal waterway. Great location for golf, food, and shops.

Room Tip: Use expediia or some other such media
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank starlifter6330
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We decided to stay here after my brother & his wife stayed here the summer before. We stayed at Cypress Bend and had a great vacation! The condo was exceptionally clean. I must also say the resort is kept very clean---we saw a groundskeeper daily picking up trash & cleaning the walkways. I would say it is much nicer & quieter than staying at the hotels. We rented our condo from a private individual not through Barefoot Resort.....plus they let us bring our dog along without paying a pet fee! I guess one downfall is Barefoot Resort is not directly on the ocean but they do run free shuttle service from the condo to the beach (summer months only). The Shuttle has stops in each of the Barefoot Resort communities and at Barefoot Landing (for shopping & restaurants)! We also saw some people driving golf carts to the beach and Barefoot Landing but we never checked to see if that was an option.

3 Thank mdedwards11
Wilmington NC
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We just returned from a 4 day stay in the Edgewater community.
The condo was very nice
and clean!The kitchen was fully stocked, making cooking there a pleasure. Also grilled at the pool area for lunch, there are 2 gas grills and a kitchen in club house. Really enjoyed the waterway view from condo and pool area.Our only complaint was getting rid of trash. It was a long walk to dumpster and not convenient, We did lots of shopping and enjoyed a great concert at the House of Blues, all just minutes away! Close to everything, yet very relaxing and peaceful. Felt safe in the area and building especially with security codes needed to enter. Parking was never a hassle even with several cars. Our condo was very spacious and comfortable, and a good deal when compared to hotel rates. We will definitely be back and would recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Some of the buildings have golf course views and some have waterway. Be sure to specify if you have...
4 Thank speedin
Red Bank, New Jersey
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I must say I was a bit nervous after reading a few of the recent reviews. I came throughly prepared with extra tupperware and large storage containers. I HAPPY TO REPORT, our unit 513 in Cypress Bend was very nice. It was clean, had comfortable furniture and nice decorations. The quality of the bath towels could be drastically improved. That, I believe. is Tartan's responsbility. I travel with Marriott and I guess I am spoiled by nice linens. I would suggest to bring a few bath towels as well as your own light summer blankets. I am so glad I had mine. I like to snuggle when I want and I wouldn't want to snuggle with the comforters provided because they are not mine. Everything in our particular unit was very comfortable for our family.

The area is fantastic. It was our first time in Myrtle Beach and we will be back. There is plenty to do. We did some great excursions including the 2 hour jetski dolphin tour (saw about 20 dolphins - they like to hang out near the shrimp boats), parasailing from Atlantic Watersports and a few bananna boat rides. I said to my husband today after the jetski tour that I enjoyed Myrtle Beach as much as Aruba and Antigua. The only thing it doesn't have is snorkeling. Other than that the beaches here are great. Some are crowded and others are very relaxed and tranquility can be found it you look for it. The warm water was a delight to swim in. I was very impressed with the free parking and beach access provided by the city of Myrtle Beach.

The best restaurant we ate at was called "Ciao" on Rt 17. My family thought is was the best italian food we have ever eaten. I saw this restaurant on previous trip advisor reviews and I definitely agree it was a delicous choice for our family. I would go again!!!

Overall, it was a vacation throughly enjoyed by our family. I hope your travels work out as well.

Room Tip: Cypress Bend 513 was a great room.
1 Thank energizenj
Dearborn, Missouri
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean rooms, grounds are nice and there is plenty to do: walking, biking, golf, swimming
My only complaint: not flexible and difficult to deal with staff regarding passes for beach parking. The realtor was not even nice about it. Not so good when you are on vacation trying to enjoy your time....

• Stayed July 2012
new york
Reviewed July 18, 2012

stayed the week of july 7 - 14 in unit 205 good overall experience, very clean and roomy. beds are okay but should be replaced soon and they deffenitly need a new coffee pot.keep in mind not a hotel no bed making cleaning or clean towels everyday very diffrent from hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank poppa13
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#5 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#7 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
#13 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Dayton House Resort
Dayton House Resort
#28 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Barefoot Resort? Share your experiences!