Message from TripAdvisor:

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“No comparison”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is now my fourth stay at Bay Watch and every time, my expectations are met, if not exceeded. Wonderful & friendly staff, very clean, amazing pools/lazy rivers, great restaurants, easy beach access, quiet/spacious rooms & so much more. My only complaint (which is not a big deal) is that the particular room I stayed in this time had a really small balcony compared to other rooms I've had here in the past. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (549)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was both mine and my children's first time in Myrtle Beach. The trip was spur of the moment but I managed to find Bay Watch on a hotel app. When I got there they had a bit of an issue finding my reservation but the man at the desk was so sweet and helpful. Once they found it, though, everything was perfect. The room was clean and spacious. There were plenty of places for everybody to sleep and the bed in the bedroom was so comfortable. We had a perfect view of the beach. I'm already planning a second trip and I fully intend to stay in this hotel again.

Gandeeville
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Bay Watch is very nice and clean. This is the third year in a row that we've stayed at the resort and have been very pleased each visit. The only thing I didn't like was that when I made the reservation, I asked for a room no higher than the 5th floor and when I got there, they had us on the 11th floor. I thought that maybe since we have been going there for the past 3 years that they would accommodate those requests. Still though, it was a nice trip and we will be returning to Bay Watch in the future.

1 Thank mcox1998
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Overall enjoyed our stay... Location and access to the beach was great!!! The only recommendation is the outside cabana bar. So much potential with improving the entertainment and pricing of drinks!!!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Bay Watch Resort. What impressed me most was the degree of friendliness and eagerness to help from all of the Bay Watch staff. I was also impressed with the efficiency. There was no wait for check-in, elevators, food service, etc.! The rooms had a beautiful view and were very clean. There were plenty of pools as well as pool activities for the kids.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am at this resort now & wish I could go to another resort. Baywatch has ruined my family vacation. This was my first time in Myrtle Beach & I can't really enjoy myself. Baywatch doesn't care enough about their establishment to keep up the maintenance. I am use to staying at nice places. This was a big let down. The furniture is stained. The bathrooms are not clean. The carpet is dirty. I have my 1 year old with me & don't want him to touch anything. Baywatch needs to renovate & quit ripping people off. I have paid less money at other places & they were much nicer. I am very displeased & can't wait to check out of this disgusting place. I will do my best to enjoy the rest of my family vacation. Thanks for nothing, Baywatch. I wish I could get my money back& go somewhere else.

2 Thank K D
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a very positive stay only complaint we had was the lack of air circulation in the elevators. The staff was excellent and the pools were clean and abundant. Room was clean and nice. The elevators were a little slow but that's kind of normal in a high resident resort. If there had been fans or something in the elevators it wld have been great.

• Stayed June 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
#17 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#1 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!