Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$140
$119
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$165
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
$71
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$151
Orbitz.com
Barefoot Resort Yacht Club(North Myrtle Beach)
$109
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
$169
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$144
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
$170
Travelocity
2,345 results
All reviewsbaywatch resortthe blue roomlazy riveroceana resortsthe kitchenmurphy bedocean frontparking garageliving roomindoor and outdoor poolsgolf tripnice resortfamily vacationoff seasonrecommend this resortspring breakgreat vacation
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a nice hotel to spend 1 night for my daughter's basketball tournament. I booked this hotel and upon arrival it took the front desk staff 35 minutes to check me in. When I returned later I wanted to valet my car but was told I needed to go inside and pay then bring out my receipt. Talk about a terrible system! It took 15 minutes to pay for the valet service because yet again the front desk staff had no clue what they were doing. Once I got to the room I was extremely disappointed. If I had been staying more then 1 night I would have left immediately but I figured 1 night wouldn't kill me...I hope! The room smells bad, the heat was on and the room just looks dirty.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank abaker2443
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bay Watch Resort. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our front desk and valet service. We have shared your concerns with these departments and are working hard to ensure that future guests do not have a similar experience. We do ask that any time a guest has an issue with their room, please call down to the front desk so that we may rectify the situation immediately. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Loved this place last time I was here, but so disappointed with my room this time. My family is here for a nine day vacation that we have been looking forward to. We rented a condo without housekeeping so we don't have different people in and out of our room. We have to clean ourselves, but I don't mind keeping things picked up. But what I do mind is no mop in condo for the floors, a very nasty broom, a refrigerator so off balance we had to put cardboard under it, a ice maker that does not make ice, a couch that is so dirty you have fears about sitting on it, a chair with rips in the cushions, a bathroom door that sticks and very poor lighting in the room. I think I will be looking for a new place to stay on our next trip and sure will never my last room was a one bedroom with nice furniture and great lighting, i dont think i will recommend this place again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bay Watch Resort. It seems as though you reserved your room through an offsite rental company. Oceana Resorts, the onsite property management company, offers weekly condo rental packages at Bay Watch that you may be interested in. Please visit BayWatchResort.com for more information on these packages.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

A cabinet used to store our food was pad locked. Made storing our food more difficult. Toaster and blender were not clean. We once got laundry detergent and paper towels. Not any more. We trucked all our stuff to our room and the key would not work. Not fun.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Enjoyed my stay and special thanks to the young lady who maintained my room. My wife had nothing but great things to say about her. My plans are to do the same next year.

The staff at the desk and dinning areas were great too.

See you next year.

Room Tip: Lower floors (2 - 4) have better view of the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a great time. On the last night our room flooded (sprinkler head). When we got back to Baywatch from a night out, they had the "nicest room in the resort" ready for us. It was a painless trasition and a very nice room. I know these things happen but kudos to your staff for having everything ready. THANKS!!

• Stayed: May 2014