We always stay at Bay Watch. I love the lazy river. We had breakfast in the Blue Room and thought the buffet was excellent.
We usually see the show at the Alabama Theater, which is wonderful. The comedian is very funny and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Hotel Oceana
- Bay Watch Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Resort Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Beach Myrtle North Resort
- Baywatch Resort Myrtle Beach