Overall we liked the hotel a lot but there were a few problems that will make us look for a different hotel next time.
We were in the middle tower, floor 10 and the wifi and cell service was horrible. Couldn't even text between rooms.
The beds in our room were very uncomfortable and falling apart. The pillows were so big we all had neck aches.
Other than that the hotel was great. Tons of pools and the beach is beautiful. We also liked the huge lights on the beach and surf at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Hotel Oceana
- Bay Watch Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Resort Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Beach Myrtle North Resort
- Baywatch Resort Myrtle Beach