Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Vacatia.com
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$165
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
$169
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
$85
$71
RodewayInn
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$151
Barefoot Resort Yacht Club(North Myrtle Beach)
$109
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
$144
$140
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$110
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
$170
Travelocity
2,344 results
All reviewsbaywatch resortthe blue roomlazy riveroceana resortsthe kitchenmurphy bedocean frontparking garageliving roomindoor and outdoor poolsgolf tripnice resortfamily vacationoff seasonrecommend this resortspring breakgreat vacation
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was my second stay at BayWatch during the month of November. It was great as usual. The view from the second floor was just as great as it was from the 14 floor where I stayed previously. The staff and bellsmen were nice and courteous at all times. The wifi, cable, and amenities were very good. I plan on staying here for my future visits to M. Beach.

Z. Jackson...North Carolina

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our family totally loved the room and the amenities... The only problem we had during our stay was the wifi was awful... If they could work on that then it would be the perfect place to stay. We came down and stayed during Thanksgiving and the kitchen was great!!! The rooms were nice and the beds slept well. I enjoyed the jetted tub in the master bedroom. It helped me to relax. We also enjoyed the food at the Blue Room. It was very good. I recommend people to try it out when they stay. But it was a very clean place and everyone was sweet and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the main floor so your wifi will be better...
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Everything was great. When I called the front desk and asked for anything they called me by my name and delivery everything in a timely matter. I was greeted with a smile and was told to have a great stay. The staff were very polite and helpful. The pool area, lobby and the grounds was clean.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was my 3rd trip to Baywatch resort I loved every moment. Cant wait for my next trip. Every one was kind, friendly and very helpful . Each time I stay there it becomes harder to leave.I love the near by fishing,wether it is from the beach ,the pier are the charter boats.

Room Tip: The view of the ocean from the higher floors is out of this world.I highly recommend them.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My name is Ed G. and I just wanted to briefly describe my stay at Baywatch, North Myrtle Beach. It all started with check-in which was absolutely painless. I can't remember her name, but she was very helpful, considerate and informative. Any questions I had were answered promptly. The facility was clean, well kept and staff were very courteous. We had pets so traveling there and able to stay because of the off-season was a plus. If we're pet free sometime soon we will stay there again. Again, thanks to you all, we thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations.