Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Phenomenal 2 hour sunset kayak tour

Highly recommend this company and the sunset kayak experience! Our family took advantage of this... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
467cheryln
Reisterstown, Maryland
AWESOME Experience

I took my two grand-kids on the evening Marsh experience and it was great! I would highly... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
rgmathis
Bryson City, North Carolina

1,404 results
All reviews waites island twilight tour kayak trip guide henry cherry grove clams waccamaw river great trip boat ramp a great tour guide great kayaking sand dollars beautiful scenery blue crab hour tour marine life salt marsh
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Amazing scenery and a truly peaceful trip. A real way to get away from it all. Henry was a fantastic guide that shared his tremendous knowledge of the river and it’s wildlife. My wife and I have been kayaking for a few years and often seek out unique destinations. This trip was an ideal tour to disconnect from the hustle of Myrtle Beach and connect with nature. The Waccamaw River tour is perfect for first time paddlers and those that are experienced.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with Emily and Justin. Justin was extremely knowledgeable and gave me awesome tips on kayaking. I was amazed at
how he guided us though the backwaters. Laughed alot, learned a lot . Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Great time. Justin was great...provided all the info on the birds . Saw an eagle, found some great shells, couple of sand dollars.
Our second trip with J&L, we will be back. Great tandem kayaks (sit on style), easy to get in and out of for our less than svelte bodies

1  Thank rhoadeslg
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This was our second trip to Waites Island with J&L and it was so much fun! Rin and Henry were our guides and they are both very personable and quite knowledgeable of the area and any treasures you may find on the island.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Henry and Rin today. Perfect tour for our first time here. Guides were helpful and knowledgeable about the area.

Date of experience: March 2018