Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Kayaking in the sound

What an awesome experience despite the light rain and cool air. We even saw dolphins playing in the... read more

Reviewed November 30, 2018
Jennifer C
Fantastic Tour!!!!

Me and my mother wanted to try something new so we booked a scenic river tour and I say I was very... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2018
Excursion62796070408
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania

1,028 results
All reviews waites island twilight tour kayak trip shelling tour glow sticks guide henry cherry grove clams great guide boat ramp waccamaw river hermit crabs great kayaking great trip blue crab sand dollars hour tour
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Amazing scenery and a truly peaceful trip. A real way to get away from it all. Henry was a fantastic guide that shared his tremendous knowledge of the river and it’s wildlife. My wife and I have been kayaking for a few years and often seek out unique destinations. This trip was an ideal tour to disconnect from the hustle of Myrtle Beach and connect with nature. The Waccamaw River tour is perfect for first time paddlers and those that are experienced.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with Emily and Justin. Justin was extremely knowledgeable and gave me awesome tips on kayaking. I was amazed at
how he guided us though the backwaters. Laughed alot, learned a lot . Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Great time. Justin was great...provided all the info on the birds . Saw an eagle, found some great shells, couple of sand dollars.
Our second trip with J&L, we will be back. Great tandem kayaks (sit on style), easy to get in and out of for our less than svelte bodies

1  Thank rhoadeslg
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This was our second trip to Waites Island with J&L and it was so much fun! Rin and Henry were our guides and they are both very personable and quite knowledgeable of the area and any treasures you may find on the island.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Henry and Rin today. Perfect tour for our first time here. Guides were helpful and knowledgeable about the area.

Date of experience: March 2018