Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour!!!!

Me and my mother wanted to try something new so we booked a scenic river tour and I say I was very... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 5 days ago
Excursion62796070408
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
Lazy River Cruise

My wife and I had a great cruise down the Waccamaw River with our guide, Henry, and 5 other folks... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Trek14485596517
Bonny Doon, California

1,027 results
All reviews waites island twilight tour shelling tour kayak trip cherry grove clams boat ramp fiddler crabs great tour waccamaw river barrier island hour tour salt marsh sand dollars blue crab local wildlife awesome trip
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Justin, our guide, was friendly and knowledgable. The trip was very relaxing, paddling through the salt marsh. The beauty of the trip was just being on the water at sunset. We thought it was worth about half of what we paid.

Justin S, Owner at J & L Kayaks, LLC Kayak Tours and Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Hi There! We regret that you feel the tour was overpriced; however, we can assure you that we remain very vigilant to market pricing and stay very competitive with our rates and the level of service provided. Our 3hr Sunset tour is $50/Adult and our 2hr scenic Sunset Tour is $40/adult. If you paid any amount above those rates please let me know.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My buddy and I decided to do a kayak tour. We have little experience with kayaks.
Our tour guide Eddie was great. He showed us paddling techniques. They were very helpful. The river tour was very scenic and enjoyable. Thank you j & l .

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a great time kayaking with J & L kayaking. We were visiting from New York, and had never kayaked before; in fact, my boyfriend can't even swim! But we both had a wonderful time, and would definitely do it again. Our guide was Eddie, and he was fantastic! Thanks Eddie for a wonderful time!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We booked our 3 hour sunset kayak trip for our last night in Myrtle Beach and we were not disappointed! Justin was our guide and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the trip enjoyable, pointing out wildlife and was funny and friendly. I would recommend this trip for anyone who enjoys kayaking, just know that the trip back across the bay is a workout!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Booked this trip based on other positive reviews here of J & L. My wife and I went on the 4 hour crabbing adventure with our guide Adam who was excellent. We told Adam that we were all about the crabbing so he took us on a direct route to Waities Island where we crabbed for about 3 hours. Adam kept things interesting on the way to and from the island by telling us about the tides, local animal life and the Island. Once on the island we were shown how to catch crabs and after a few failed attempts on my part to net them I finally got into a groove with a few tips from Adam and my wife and I started catching a lot of crabs. We took home 34 keepers and probably caught another 20-30 non keepers. Adam was very patient in removing the crabs from our nets as those things are feisty! Adam told us how to prepare our crabs and we had a nice crab meal that night.

Overall we were very happy with the entire trip and would definitely do it again. Thanks to Adam for a memorable experience!

1  Thank Randy M