Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour!!!!

Me and my mother wanted to try something new so we booked a scenic river tour and I say I was very... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 week ago
Excursion62796070408
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
Lazy River Cruise

My wife and I had a great cruise down the Waccamaw River with our guide, Henry, and 5 other folks... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Trek14485596517
Bonny Doon, California

1,027 results
All reviews waites island twilight tour shelling tour kayak trip cherry grove clams boat ramp fiddler crabs great tour waccamaw river barrier island hour tour salt marsh sand dollars blue crab local wildlife awesome trip
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I went on a 3 hour island tour with Chase. This guy was awesome and made the tour great. Both my wife and the other couple really enjoyed him. Make sure your being cash for the tip. We did not and felt bad about it. These guides work extremely hard and do a great job at it.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great experience from booking on. We booked over the phone with Lori who was helpful and informative. She came out to meet us at the boat ramp in case our guide Justin was late due to last minute illness of another guide. Justin , however , was on time. Even though we have been kayaking on the Yough river in PA, Justin taught us a lot about how to kayak that we did not know. Justin was pleasant and informative about local history and wildlife. This was one of the best and most beautiful experiences we have ever had at the beach. We stayed in Myrtle , but the drive to N Myrtle was well worth it !

1  Thank Jnt3
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I were in Myrtle Beach for a few days, and i thought it would be fun to go kayaking. She was a little nervous, because it was around the ocean and she had never kayaked before. Our guide's name was Chase. He was very friendly and did a great job of providing tips and guiding our tour. He was very sociable, and made everyone feel very comfortable. Thank you very much "Chase", for the very exciting and positive experience. We felt like we were in good hands the entire time. Thank you!

1  Thank cdirks24
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I did not actually use this company this trip to Myrtle Beach, but I sure wish I had of. After dealing with some very rude and unhelpful service with a different rental company, I ran into Justin from J & L at a public boat landing. I was struggling to get my kayak loaded on top of my vehicle. The other company does not deliver nor will they even help you at their store with loading. Justin had just finished loading 8 kayaks on a trailer as his very happy customers were walking away. He noticed me struggling and was eager to come over and help me. He happily said "I can help you with that, I lift kayaks all the time". He jumped right in and lifted the kayak righ over his head and on my car by himself and helped me tie it securely to the vehicle. I was so impressed that I will certainly be using J & L Kayaking on my next visit. I will probably go for the guided tour because my rental idea was not very succesfull because I had no idea what i was doing or where i should go once I got in the water.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our tour guide, Justin, was very personable and knowledgeable about the area and wildlife. We never felt pressured to paddle faster or hurry to take pictures. Our 7 and 11 year old even enjoyed paddling. Without Justin, we would have not known where the creeks flowed with the tides or where we could park the kayaks to explore. He even had a waterproof camera and took better pictures of us than we did. Thank you for the best beach experience in the 30 yrs we have been going to NMB. I can't wait to see what you offer next summer!