“Very Nice place to stay”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Delray Beach, Florida
“Very Nice place to stay”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This Quality Inn is almost brand new, with spacious rooms and comfortable furnishings. King Bed, two easy chairs, a desk, flat screen TV and attractive furnishings make it a great buy for the price! The desk clerk sent us to Little River for a great fresh fish meal at a dockside restaurant, which was exactly what we were looking for. The Motel is located only a mile from Cherry Grove beach so it was an easy drive to get to the beach for a quick swim.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Wife and I stayed here for a week and have no complaints about our stay. We booked this on a moments notice after we discovered our original booking was unaccepable to us. It´s minutes away from Cherry Grove beach and about a 20 minute drive to South Myrtle. Entire hotel is clean and staff was great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Retroactive65
Conway, South Carolina
Reviewed August 14, 2013

For August, I had to booked a fast trip for business and went through Price Line which I got an excellent rate of $85.00 per night. Checking in around 7PM went well and the lady behind the counter being very helpful. The room was large and clean with a comfortable king size bed for the wife and I. Being on the second floor was worried about hearing people above us but maybe was lucky not having anyone above us but there was no noise coming from the room above. The only thing that I was extremely disappointed was their breakfast they offered. Most places I've stayed at offer a wide range of rolls, muffins, bread along with several types of hot and cold cereal, eggs, sausage or bacon along with waffles and many other items. Getting up on my first morning and going down at 7:30 AM the only had several types of bread for toast, biscuit and gravy, waffle mix, two types of cold cereal, one type of yogurt and lots of doughnuts. For the rest of my stay the wife and I headed down the road to several family name brand restaurants for breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank artgray44090
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have no complaints about the room. It was large, spacious, pretty quiet, clean, and I found the bed to be comfortable. Plenty of hot water in the shower.
I checked in around 5pm. The employee at the check-in counter started to check me in, but then took a phone call. Instead of asking the caller to hold and completing my check in, she serviced the caller instead. I am sure she is probably told by management to take care of callers first because once the guests are in the lobby they are less likely to walk out than a caller is likely to hang up, but it was annoying to have to wait when she only needed at most another minute to finish my check-in. She did apologize, but I think management should rethink how they handle these situations. The continental breakfast had poor choices. Despite their "Hot, fresh, and healthy" banner, the only hot foods available were waffles and biscuits with gravy. There was no fresh fruit, only packaged fruit cup. Only two cereal choices and no cream cheese was offered.
This location is in North Myrtle Beach, so it is a bit of a distance away from the Myrtle Beach attractions, which can be a plus. It is closer to the northern beaches, such as Cherry Beach, which is quieter with ample free parking in lots along the street.
I would recommend Sleep Inn at Harbour View in Little River, SC over this hotel. It is not that much further north and is a better hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank theduelingprincess
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at this property for one night this summer before heading to a beach house reservation. Got up early to pack the car back up and realized my vehicle had been broken into (drivers side window shattered) and had anything that wasn't in our room stolen. I reported it to Management and the police were called, and I was then informed that "there are no camera's on that side of the building". I was hoping my room would at least be complimentary due to my horrible experience. It was not, full charge on checkout. I'll never stay here again. If you do stay here, don't park on the right side (facing hotel). Not a secure place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

this hotel is on the pricey side, especially in the summer. the entrance is very clean and cozy. They could use a little better personal with people skills on the nite shift. The beds were a little hard. The breakfast was better than most with a varity including biscuits and sausage gravy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DawnP45
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Lots to dislike about this place. Lousy pillows, "pool" in the middle of the parking lot, worst breakfast bar I have seen in a lot of travel this year, not near the beach, and the boarding pass machine would not print out my airplane ticket. It is, however, clean and the rooms are fairly large. Try for something better if you can,

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business