“loved cherry grove manor, webster,ny”
Review of Cherry Grove Manor

Cherry Grove Manor
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Cherry Grove Manor
Ranked #31 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Webster, N.Y.
Reviewed February 15, 2006

My Wife,Son,Daughter and I had a wonderful time. We really enjoyed how close the beach was to the hotel room. The set up of the hotel was BEAUTIFUL. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Employees were pleasant. The 2 pools were nice and warm as it was a little to cool for the ocean water. Near the pool area there was a little golf putting green and rocking chairs. There was alot of things to do. Our most memorable event was the Dolphin SightSeeing in N.C. and the Dixie Land Stampede. We are planning to go again in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Hillsboro, Tennessee
Reviewed October 13, 2005

A little less excited about our most recent stay at Cherry Grove, even if I know I'll return. I love what they have done with the outside landscaping etc however it is time to get new drapes and bedding. Also, the carpet really needs to be replaced and the chairs are cloth and so soiled it is scary to sit in them. All of these things are exactlly the same as the first time I visited 6 or 7 years ago (and we visit every year.) I sincerely hope that we see these improvements on our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
GA
Reviewed September 14, 2005

This is just a wonderful little place
My family and I had such a wonderful time
The staff is friendly and very helpful.
Give this place a try you will love it!

• Stayed: August 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta Ga
Reviewed September 10, 2005

I thought the days of warm, natural views and friendly homey atmosphere on the SC coast were gone forever until I happened into this charming old fashioned hotel last week. Locals from NC recommended that I check it out as a place to stay that would remind me of the old days on Cherry Grove Beach before the high rises took over. I was not disappointed. I watched the sun rise and set over the ocean from rocking chairs meticulously maintained on an ocean front deck, and relaxed in the pool looking across seagrass onto the perfect, uncrowded beach.
The staff was warm and friendly, and I'm going back this month!

Stayed: September 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 7, 2005

We have been staying at the Cherry Grove Manor for years, and I'll be honest with you. It's not the Hilton. But, I have always found it clean, the staff polite and helpful and you can't beat the price for staying right on the beach. It is an older hotel, especially the annex, but I really don't have a problem with something being old as long as it's clean and in working order. Mostly families and older persons stay there and it's much calmer than anything I've found in Myrtle Beach, regardless of time of year. And several rooms and condos are located on the boulevard, but every time I've booked a room, they make it clear if it is boulevard or not. Long story short, I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone that is interested in staying in Cherry Grove and doesn't mind something that is older. If you are looking for a more 'upscale' resort type of room, then I would recommend staying elsewhere. As for me and my family, we love Cherry Grove Manor and will be going back there in Sept. Hope this helped...

• Stayed: June 2005
10  Thank JBC719
Reviewed July 31, 2005

I, too, made reservations based on website pictures & info which made the hotel look cozy yet lovely. Unfortunately, I read the reviews too late & didn't want to believe the bad ones. We are among those who were very disappointed. In fact, after the first night I considered finding a new motel & forget about the money. Fortunately, we were booked for just three nights & decided we could handle it for that short amount of time. Our room was right on the highway which is not good with small children along - so check on location if you go there. The carpet was very dirty & I kept my sandals on at all times. The bathroom was very small which made it inconvenient for anywhere to hang bath towels let alone swimsuits, beach towels & bathroom paraphernalia for three adults & two children. When my daughter & I pulled out the hideaway bed the sheets on it had obviously been used. The blankets we got out of the closet to use looked dirty also. We used our beach towels that night & the next day bought a blanket at Wal-Mart to use the rest of the time. The people who work there are very friendly (we did not try to get money back, etc., we will not go back there though) Perhaps some rooms are nicer & cleaner than others. I wanted to believe the good reviews, but found the bad ones more accurate.

• Stayed: July 2005
9  Thank Colleen H
Libertytown, Md
Reviewed July 17, 2005

We arrived on July 9th, check in wasn't untill 3:00 pm but the room was ready at 2:30pm. We had a great stay at this hotel!! It was very clean, the property is very well maintained and the staff was as friendly as can be. We will recommend this hotel to all our friends. We are all booked for next year in the same room. We had a great time.

• Stayed: July 2005