Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews ocean front tiki bar on site hot tub towel exchange an older resort studio room full kitchen north myrtle game room restaurants and shops staff was very friendly and helpful nice pool main street beach trip working order pull out couch great amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2019

Check in was fine. No issues. The house keeping staff were very nice and helpful.
It was raining when we arrived and our ceiling began to leak. Dry wall from the ceiling was falling off. We put a bucket under the leaks and accumulated almost 3 gallons by morning. One of the bedrooms leaked and soaked the carpet and one of our suitcases.
We reported the incident and were told that maintenance would not be in until the next morning. No apologies given. When discussing the issues with the two men at the service desk we were treated poorly and one of the gentlemen was extremely unprofessional.

We watched the maintenance man straighten the chairs in the pool area when he arrived. That was more important. I spoke to him later in the morning and he said he was instructed to straighten the pool are before beginning his duties. Someone came up to our room Around 10 am, only to inform us that 40 rooms had reported similar issues.
Before we arrived I was told we would have to change rooms after the first night. I was told staying in the same room is not guaranteed. Normally that would have been a huge inconvenience but since our room was soaked I was good with it.
Our new room was just as bad, wet ceiling. Carpet in the bedroom was soaked. Again, nothing was done to clean up the mess. On day 3 of our stay someone finally came up and vacuumed up the drenched carpet. We still had to lay towels down on the floor to keep from getting really wet.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela Howard, Other at Maritime Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2020

We certainly apologize for the issues you had. Your stay was during the horrible rain and wind storm that came through the area and we did suffer a lot of damage to a large number of units due to the amount of rain and wind we had. Again we apologize for the issues during your stay.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

We had a wonderful time. Weather was really pleasant. The temperature was still good for swimming and enjoying the sun. The staff was awesome and very friendly. When we arrived Charlie greeted us with a smile and made us feel we were really welcome. When we arrived to our rooms, it was very clean and inviting. Ashley had taken pride in doing a great job with preparing the room for our visit. The view from our balcony was a beautiful view of the ocean and of the resort grounds. We were very pleased with our vacation.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

Ok, this was absolutely the worst! I arrived at the hotel around 8:15pm. I was tired from the 3 1/2 hour drive down. I couldn’t wait to check in and take a shower and relax. Unfortunately, when I got my keys, I opened the door and turned on the lights. I immediately saw a baby roach in the bathroom. I thought, that’s a fluke, but as I walked down the hall, I saw another. Then over by the bed...another. I grabbed my things and went back downstairs ready to receive a refund to go elsewhere. I was quickly told that bc I booked through Expedia, they could not refund my money (for my 3 night stay). I told him I could not stay in there with bugs. He said every since Hurricane Dorian, they have had issues with bugs...REALLY??? I was on the second floor and they were not water bugs, they were roaches. He further said he could move me to another room until they sprayed and then I would have to move back. I remained as calm as I possibly could. I could not believe this was happening. He said he would check another room to see if it was ok, he also gave me a key to check out another room. This hotel is very old without updates that also has carpet that smells. I didn’t feel comfortable walking across the floor. The bathtub...there was no way I could get in there. The drapes were way too close to the bed. I wish someone had written a review to this extent bc my husband would have never booked at this place. I was traveling alone thinking this would be the perfect getaway while my husband was out of town for work. This was so not the case. I felt the need (as tired as I was) to go purchase a comforter w/sheets to put on top of the bedding already on the bed. I had to Febreze everything to make it pleasant smelling so I could make it through the night in that room. The next morning, I opened the curtains to see the ocean water, but the condensation on the window made it hard to see. What made it worst was the glass was wet on the inside of the room from the condensation. The drapes were soaked. I took pictures. Trust me, I couldn’t make this up if I tried. The kicker was I checked out the next day, once my husband booked me another room at another resort, I went to the front desk and told the man working I was checking out and he grabbed the key and said, you’re all set. He didn’t ask what room (by the way, the 3rd and final room I stayed in was 404) bc the 2 I tried on the 2nd FL was worst. Wow! I felt as though we threw money in the trash bc we couldn’t get refunded and I had to go somewhere else to have an enjoyable getaway. Hopefully this will help you make an educated decision on whether or not you choose to stay here.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We certainly apologize for the issues you had after checking in at the resort.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

Thanks to lingering summer temperatures , my early October visit was filled with warm sun and relaxation at the pool area or on the beach , which is only a short walk from the heated pool , with plenty of lounge chairs and tables . The staff is friendly and so helpful , with a number of planned activities available during the week . The bedroom is on the small side , but with a very comfortable bed . The livingroom and kitchen area is open for convenience and each unit looks out to the ocean with a small balcony for viewing the sunrise or the listening to the waves in the moonlight . Everything is clean and well run . I liked the location away from heavy traffic , but only a couple of blocks from restaurants and shops .

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela H, Front Office Manager at Maritime Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a great time.

Reviewed October 13, 2019

Maritime Beach Club is beginning to show it's age on the inside. The rooms definitely need a makeover. Ceoling, carpet, furniture have seen better days. Air conditioner coming apart and letting gnats in. However, staff are the most courteous and friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Garmanheir
Angela H, Front Office Manager at Maritime Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Thank you for your response. We have already renovated the 9th floor with all new cabinets, floors, furniture, bedding etc. We are scheduled to renovate another entire floor at the beginning of 2020 and hopefully will have the remaining floors done over the next 2 years.