“For the brave at heart!”

Myrtle Beach Sling Shot
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you're a thrill seeker looking for your next adventure, this might just be the place for you! Although the price is somewhat steep, it falls in line with other attractions of this type. And I suppose the idea is that you can't put a price on this kind of "fun"?! Seriously though, it's run very professionally and is a blast to watch from the road. If you are brave enough to keep your eyes open during your adventure, the views from the top are grand. Best of luck & Enjoy!

All reviews
"shoot"
"vacation"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was ok.. it is pretty self explanatory. I didn't like the area where you had to wait in line there were large roaches darting in and out of the trash cans with no regard to all the people around them. It was quite foul.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Crazy and definently worth it! It was a bit expensive, 25$ per person, but it was definently worth the money and I will do it again next time! They also offer you a video for 15$ which we didn't get the video, but i wish we had! Great times!

2  Thank rasheedmack
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I didn't do this but watched as my son did. He's 28 and rock climbs and boards pirate ships for the USN. That being said, when it was over and my heart started again, he said "That was fun".
Honestly had I tried it would have become a water ride.

1  Thank FriendofFaustus
See more reviews
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is what you call thrilling and fun: shooting into the air, flipping upside down, bouncing up and down all while taking in an ocean view. The ride isn't cheap, but it's worth the money. I'm a thrill seeker and this ride gets a thumbs up. It's so scary yet so smooth. I only live about 4 hours from Myrtle Beach so I will experience the Sling Shot again some day.