“SUSHI GOOD !”
Review of Jay's Asian Fusion - CLOSED

Jay's Asian Fusion
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 13, 2013

If you like Sushi this is good. The service was good. Beer was cold, Atmosphere was Gloomy But that's the way I like it. Anything else you want to eat, They have. I will go back there when I'm at the Beach again.

1  Thank Bob J

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Been awhile since we last visited the NMB location.last visit was the Longs location. Wish we had gone back to the Longs location.

Service was horrendously slow. After about an hour we finally got our appetizers. The entres arrived staggered. Our party of six was served in three separate batches. First two reviewed their meals. Ten to fifteen minutes later two of our party received their sushi order. After another fifteen minutes or so I asked where the last two meals were. Finally were delivered.

The restaurant was not busy. When we arrived was only one other table. Two servers were working.

Really debated on rating. The quality of the food was only factor that prevented a 2 Star rating.

1  Thank Foggy666
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Tucked away where we almost missed seeing it, but so glad we didn't! Great options for non-meat and meat eaters alike. Servers were friendly, food was great. Would definitely go back if we come to Myrtle Beach again.

1  Thank amythyst7
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Food was good a little pricey in my opinion. most people don't feel that way. i did. great service. very clean. several asian beers. Very family friendly. They make you feel at home.

1  Thank CLARK E
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Sushi is great, and Thai dishes are good.

My husband and I ate at Jay's twice on our recent vacation to NMB. We love Asian food and chose Jay's b/c it received high marks on tripadvisor. The first time we went, we ordered one sushi roll and two Thai dishes-Pad Thai and red curry. We LOVED the sushi. This is the area where this restaurant shines. My husband said that the Pad Thai was sweet when it shouldn't be, almost like it had been sweetened with honey. I had the red curry. It was tasty but nothing truly outstanding. We liked the sushi so much that we decided to go back again and just order sushi. Definitely try the North Myrtle Beach roll-creative flavor combo and delicious!! One other note-if the restaurant is crowded, expect the service to be a little slow. They appear to be short staffed. This didn't bother us though b/c we were on vacation! Why be in a hurry? We will no doubt return to Jay's in future visits to NMB.