“Not trustworthy”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Grande Dunes Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Running along the scenic Intracoastal Wateway, this splendid 18-hole golf course puts water in play on almost every hole.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I called the day before to double check our tee time for 16 guys that we made months in advance just to be sure. The pro tells me they have us behind a junior tournament and tries to put us on a lesser course. I say no thanks and that we'll play behind the slow tournament.

He then calls me back hours before we're supposed to tee off to say our tee time has been pushed by 2 1/2 hours and we won't finish the round.

We didn't even play the course.

1  Thank TheBrewmaster18
There are newer reviews for Grande Dunes Country Club

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Seems the course was not what it has been in the past. The greens were all bumpy and need of divot repair. Fairways were dry and had little grass under ball compared to other courses we played during the week. For the price would consider coming back but they need to get back to where the were just 3 years ago.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

played with my wife and two other guys. Great day out, good pace of play and fantastic staff....thanks

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Ask for a private lesson with Brad Redding...He is awesome! Money well spent!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This course was in great condition and a wonderful challenge with lots of water and some nice views. With the wind this really becomes a very tough course. For your green fee you get range balls and a couple bottles of water. The staff working has a great service first attitude and makes you feel like a member of a country club. We played 18 holes in just under 4 hours in the morning. They have a great GPS system to the pin in each cart.

My favorite part was having the opportunity to play with three gentlemen that actually work at the course. I was paired up with Dick, Brian, and Bill who were great ambassadors for this golf course. Nothing but great things to say about the course and management. These three gentlemen taught me a new definition of being "Pin High"!!! Would play again, Great place great staff! Thanks

1  Thank TravelTB84