“Fun but pricey”

Lost Treasure Mirror Maze
More attraction details
Owner description: A Family Fun attraction for all ages. We offer an unique experience by constantly changing the maze with special effect lighting and sound to make each time more challenging than the last. However, on the easist level it can still get you turning in circles. In addition, we have live feed cameras that allow's your friends and family members to watch you as you find your way through the Lost Treasure Mirror Maze. So come and see for yourself what all the fuse is about and we think you'll agree with everyone else; "Absolutly Amazing", "This is got to be the most enjoyable thing I have ever done", "Man I love how you can constantly make changes that makes it really hard."
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My 2 sons and my nephew did this while visiting Barefoot Landing. They enjoyed it but it literally took them 5 minutes so I really didn't see the value.

2  Thank VacationMom0242

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Fun attraction for everyone. Our boys loved this and went through several times while Mom and dad chilled on a bench. They would definitely would do this again.

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter loves this maze. She pulls us in every year when we go to Myrtle Beach. It was frustrating for her at first, going by herself - then I joined in and we have the best time laughing and teasing each other when we realize one of us has taken the wrong path! Lots of fun and laughter!

1  Thank Susan L
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We read some good reviews about this place and completely agree. We took our 2.5 and 5 year old and our 5 year old had the best time. We got all mixed up several times and thought we had found the exit only to be back at the entrance. It was really fun trying to figure out how to get to the exit and to also come across the secret rooms with sound and light effects.

2  Thank bone999
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stumbled upon the mirror maze while wondering around Barefoot Landing. My son just had to do it so I went with him. To my surprise, it was a blast! We first went through the maze forwards and then tried it backwards. AT $8.00 per person, it is easily one of the best values you will find in the Myrtle Beach area. I suggest also trying to navigate their laser room. It is like something straight out of Mission Impossible.

2  Thank James M