“Hidden Gem”

Uptown Myrtle Beach
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Uptown provides non stop comedy similar to (whos line is it anyway). We go often since were locals and always leave happy and laughing. They have nights where familys can go and and over 21 night "I highly reccomend both"

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were visiting Myrtle Beach and saw this show online!, I am so glad we did! I laughed the entire time! The atmosphere was great, the skits were awesome, and the cast was fabulous! I would have stayed for another hour, I didn't want it to end!! I plan to make this a regular stop on my visits to Myrtle.Beach!!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Absolutely wonderful! Great comedy at an excellent value! There will never be two shows alike, which will make every show worth going to! We went tonight for theour first time, and weI are already planning our next date night for Uptown next week! It's a must see for locals and tourists! Enjoy, The Mayfields

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Saw two shows, "Whose Night Out Is It Anyway?" and then "50 Shades of Improv". These were both 18+ shows and both were GREAT! All members of the cast were funny and kept us laughing throughout both shows. They also do family shows. It is a very small theater in the mall, with as they say, the biggest lobby anywhere! Holds approximately 50 people. Drinks are served if you're interested, both alcoholic and soft drinks. Smokefree. Sit literally only a few feet from the stage. No bad seats.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

IT WAS AWESOME!
Here is a poem to express my delight.

One day I walked into a mall
Not expecting much at all
But to my delight
I laughed all night
Blind Parkour and a Jurassic Park musical says it all

Ok that was a terrible poem, but the show was awesome. Go do it. See it. These guys rock and are clearly passionate about what they do.