“Sunday Morn Meal”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Cheraw
“Sunday Morn Meal”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went here because we wanted to eat a good hearty breakfast before heading home. Food was excellent. Service was fantastic. Will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Donna S

Clayton, North Carolina, United States
“Pancake House is an Over Statement”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Did they serve pancakes? Yes. But they were not good. They were tough and had to be cut with a knife. But I'm getting a head of myself. The service was poor. The waitress sat food at another table then picked it up and sat it at another table. That is break huge food violations!! We waited 10 minutes once we sat down just for someone to take our drink order. Everyone at my table ordered something different. We got our food in 40 minutes. The omelet my husband ordered was decent. The sausage was dried out and seemed it had been sitting there for a while. So overall, if you want a good pancake house, there are too many good options in Myrtle Beach. Don't go here.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Tami P
Alexandria, Virginia
“Confused the waitress”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Average food - I think we could find a better pancake house. My husband ordered an omelette he wanted the pancakes with home fries. The menu said you can sub home fries for an upcharge of .75 The waitress said it was either pancakes or grits and home fries, Needless to say to add the pancakes and home fries a $7 meal turned into an $11 meal. It might be a $7 meal but not worth much more. Try some place else - I think we will hit Dino's tomorrow morning.

Kodak, Tennessee
“Great Pecan Pancakes”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We stopped here before leaving the area and had great service and great pancakes! It appears the building used to be an Italian Restaurant from the architecture and the wall frescos inside but they've turned it into a great little pancake house! Worth the stop!

“Good ole pancakes!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Can you say, how clean is your plate. Everything I had was good. Waiter staff good and patient as it took me awhile to decide on what to eat. I'd return. Price was reasonable.