“Valentines Day Dinner.... Ok, nothing special”
Review of 3500 Ocean Grill

3500 Ocean Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Romantic, scenic, and uniquely special with its oceanfront location, 3500 is described by recent celebrity guests as “among the best.” Our chef’s specialty dishes range from entries with beef to veal to chicken to fish. Special menus are available for events and distinctive occasions. The sparkling décor of the restaurant and adjacent lounge complement our beautiful maritime setting, providing a wonderful dining experience. Come see for yourself!
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at the resort so we took advantage of the dinner. Food was really good, but everything else, not so much. Service or lack of was a mess. The 2 people working seemed confused as to seating and they were way overwhelmed with the tables. The wine I had was awful. Just glad the steak and food were really good.
They advertised breakfast buffet and sat morning there was nothing. And again the two people working didn't seem to have it together so we left and went elsewhere. Maybe in season it's better but not this time.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were staying a block or 2 away when we discovered this little gem . The Friday "all you can eat spaghetti" is what first attracted us. We had a very good meal and went back a few more times. Had the breakfast once too. Great view , nice atmosphere and terrific service . Brenda ,our waitress, was very friendly and professional - and also a terrific bartender ! Richard came out of the kitchen to chat and make sure everything was to our liking. Often we would go for a drink or 2 at night only to discover "locals" there too . That says a lot to us ! Will definitely return when in town.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Walking in there was no one else in the restaurant except a waiter and the chef, which actually wasn't too bad. Got to enjoy a nice view alone. Food was good, (had the salmon wrap, he had the ribeye). It was no five star restaurant but it was a good meal for the price. Server was super nice and so was the chef. If you are staying at the prince I recommend it

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to this restaurant with family members who were visiting us. The view is great, especially during a storm. We saw the sun peak out then we saw heavy rain over the water. I got the small seafood platter. Being a native Marylander living in the Carolinas, I knew the crabcake wouldn't be what I would expect if I were up in Maryland, but the shrimp were large and good. I had a vegetable medley and garlic mashed potatoes. My brother and sister in law got the tilapia special. They liked it. My husband got the large seafood platter. He liked the shrimp too. I am a little disappointed that they only had about 5 entrees to chose from. Not a large menu. I'm on the fence about whether I'd go back there or not.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed several days at the Prince Resort and enjoyed breakfast here each morning. $8.95 for the breakfast buffet is a great value given the food selection. Great, friendly service by a very attentive staff. Incredible ocean view. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Jeffrey I